Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rawr

Picked up my car yesterday to find out that my engine was flooded BADLY. No idea how that could have happened. But anyway, I paid hthe mechanic for his labor and went to get in my car. I walked out the front door and my jaw dropped. The guard on my sun/moon roof was half gone!!! Half of the guard had been broken off! Of course, I was pissed beyond belief. I went back into the mechanic and asked what had happened and he said that it was like that when he recieved the vehicle. OMG STUPID TOW COMPANY!!! So, I call the tow company called DOWN TOWN TOWING in Siloam Springs, AR.

 (DON'T EVER USE THIS TOW COMPANY!!! IF THEY BREAK SOMETHING THEY WILL NOT RE-IMBURSE YOU OR FIX IT!!!)

The guy that actually towed my car answered the phone and I explained to him that the guard on my sun/moon roof was NOT broken when he picked it up. He responded with, "Well, I didn't notice that your car even had a sunroof. What do you expect me to do about it?" *red hot rage insued*
The guy just wouldn't give in and replace the part. It was only like $37 to replace, but nooooo. Not to mention I work for a used car company. You'd think he'd take that into consideration. He'll lose a lot of business. He was nothing but a jerk to me! Stupid-meanie-head!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment